It’s hard to believe that we’re halfway through December, but 2022 is looming large on the horizon. Whether you’re racing to complete final projects or preparing for well-deserved time off, odds are that you and your team are setting goals for the coming year. It’s the time to think critically and ambitiously about what quality means for your organization, and how QA (quality assurance) can lead the charge on DevOps adoption, faster release cycles, and a better customer experience.
If that sounds overwhelming, don’t worry. We have everything you need to plan, implement, and measure your journey to Quality Engineering. No matter what goals are guiding your QA team in 2022, mabl has the support you need to deliver quality results that impact your entire company.
2022: The Year of Quality Engineering
It’s clear that 2020 and 2021 have pushed software quality into the spotlight. A growing number of innovation leaders, whether they’re global enterprises or fast-growing startups, have recognized the importance of empowering their QA teams and improving their software testing strategies. With this new focus, QA teams are well positioned to rethink their role in software development, take the lead on key transformation initiatives, and expand their testing strategies by adopting quality engineering. Dive into mabl’s best content from 2021 to jumpstart your year of quality.
Lead DevOps Adoption with Test Automation
Did you know that continuous testing and high test coverage are closely connected to DevOps maturity? Explore how quality engineering is making the road to DevOps easier with research reports, trends, and best practices.
- Read: What is a ‘Culture of Quality’ in DevOps?
- Read: Defining (and Redefining) DevOps Success
- Read: Using Test Data to Improve DevOps collaboration
- Read: Rethinking Test Management for DevOps
- Industry Trends: Mabl’s 2021 Testing in DevOps Report
- Watch: Testing in DevOps Benchmarks
Enhance Collaboration and Shift Testing to the Left
43% of developers say that testing is their biggest pain point, but research shows that using manual and automated testing to test early and often in the development cycle is the most effective way to reduce the time and cost of bugs. Discover the best ways to improve collaboration between QA and developers with insights from industry experts.
- Read: How QE Builds Better Engineering Organizations
- Read: Getting Developer Buy-In for Automated Testing
- Watch: The 5 W’s of Continuous Testing
- Watch: The Next Frontier - Managing People and Processes in QE
- Watch: The Impact of Integrating Testing into Development
Optimize and Expand Your Software Testing Strategy
Software testing is the cornerstone of quality engineering, enabling DevOps, UX improvements, and less stressful deployments when used to its full potential. Find inspiration, techniques, and strategies for supercharging your software testing strategy in 2022.
- Read: The Building Blocks of Cloud-Based Testing
- Read: Cross Browser Testing Best Practices
- Read: Best Practices for Automating API Tests
- Read: You’ve Got Mail - A Tester’s Guide to Email
- Watch: Balancing Manual and Automated Testing
- Watch: Am I Covered? How to Maintain Excellent Test Coverage
Grow Your Software Testing Skills and Your QE Career
The emergence of widespread remote and hybrid work has made many people rethink their personal and professional goals. Whether you’re looking to break into the quality engineering field, find your next role, or join the leadership ranks, mabl has the resources you need to reach the next level in the QE profession.
- Job alert: We’re Hiring a Software Quality Engineer
- Read: Top Skills for Quality Engineering
- Read: Acing the Quality Engineer Interview
- Read: Preparing for a QE Leadership Role
- Watch: Creating Career Opportunities in Quality Engineering
Maintain Momentum with the QE Community
No matter what your quality engineering goals are in 2022, it’s easier to stay motivated with a community of your peers. Stay tuned for updates from the mabl team on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about upcoming events, meetups, and learning opportunities.
Ready to start the new year with the easiest low-code test automation platform? Register for mabl’s 14-day free trial and start creating automated tests within minutes!