Mabl Grows Revenue by over 300% as Enterprises Embrace Integrated, End-to-End Testing
In 2019, the company expanded its customer base by 140% as more enterprises and high-growth companies are adopting intelligent test automation to improve product quality.
Released Tuesday, April 21, 2020: Mabl, the intelligent test automation company, today announced rapid adoption of the company’s platform built for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), as evidenced by the company’s growth in revenue by over 300% in 2019. After emerging in the test automation market in 2017, the company has focused on building the only SaaS solution that tightly integrates automated, end-to-end testing into the entire development lifecycle.
“Mabl has reduced our cost to automate new tests by about 40%. That’s massive in terms of creating new products,” Ian Oroceo, QA Architect at CareerBuilder said.
Mabl enjoyed rapid expansion across all facets of its business and customer base, including:
- 140% growth in the number of customers
- 300% increase in the number of Fortune 500 customers
- New active users in 43 countries across 6 continents
QA Engineer, Takashi Sato from LOB Inc., a Rakuten Group Company recently shared, “I explored many ways of determining which tool is the right one for our product. When I used mabl for the first time, I was very impressed. I found it really, truly appealing.”
The company continues to enhance the capabilities of its core automated testing service at an incredible pace. The 180+ product enhancements delivered since January 2019 include:
- Best-in-class support for end-to-end testing of complex workflows, including email, PDF, web, and API tests.
- New and enhanced integrations with tools that are core to DevOps teams, including Bitbucket, GitHub, Azure Pipelines, Jira Server, Slack, and Bamboo.
- Several new “shift left” features, including a local runner, command line interface, branching support, and more.
The company’s commitment to delivering an innovative platform has also lead to a number of accolades and awards, including:
- 50 Boston Startups to Watch in 2020 from Boston Bootcamps
- AI Breakthrough Awards 2019 - Best AI Tool for Developers Winner
- Bronze Stevie Award - 2019 Tech Startup of the Year- Software
- 2019 Devies Awards - 2019 Best Innovation in: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Mabl also expanded its team by nearly 40% in 2019 and is planning to grow by another 50% in 2020 with key hires in enterprise sales, solution architecture and engineering. Most recently the company expanded the leadership team by adding new executives including:
- Katie Staveley, Head of Marketing: Staveley served as vice president of marketing at Acquia, which she joined when it acquired Mautic, where she had served in the same role. She also served as vice president of marketing at Signiant.
- Thad Ansardy, Head of Sales: Ansardy has previously served as vice president of commercial sales for BitSight Technologies and as regional director of sales at Unitrends.
- John Purcell, Head of Product: Purcell has served as vice president of products at CloudHealth Technologies (acquired by VMware), vice president of product at SmartBear Software (acquired by Francisco Partners) and senior director of products at LogMeIn.
“Software teams recognize the value of integrating automated testing across their development process,” said Izzy Azeri, co-founder at mabl. “Increasingly, enterprise and high-growth customers are joining us in transforming the status quo in automated testing to realize the meaningful ROI that comes with it.”
Join mabl for a live webinar on Thursday, April 23rd at 1:00pm ET to learn more about how to integrate intelligent test automation into the entire software development workflow. Register today to save your spot!