Mabl empowers high-velocity software development teams to integrate automated end-to-end testing into the entire development lifecycle. Mabl users benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable tests that result in faster delivery of high quality applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like DataRobot, NCR, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Charles Schwab and many other enterprises rely on mabl for testing their business critical apps. https://www.mabl.com.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform which was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify partners.
We’re proud to be recognized as one of Boston’s 2021 Best Places to Work and Best Paying Companies by Built In, the leading technology recruitment platform.
Why we need you:
Mabl Technical Account Managers (TAMs) operate at the intersection of technology, business, and product by managing technical relationships with our largest and most strategic customers. Acting as our primary tech liaison, you'll support ongoing implementations and usage of mabl across enterprise organizations, ensuring teams have optimal experiences with our product and are able to achieve their goals and objectives around software quality. Given mabl's context, this could also be a great role for a QA Engineer that enjoys coaching, solving challenges with solutions, and being a subject matter expert.
What you’ll do:
- Nurture strategic, productive relationships with business and technical stakeholders with some of our largest customers and become their trusted advisor
- Guide the successful implementation and deepening of a customer's investment in mabl's intelligent testing platform
- Facilitate successful outcomes of their business and technical objectives through usage of mabl
- Troubleshoot issues with test implementation and act as an escalation point and intermediary between the customer and the rest of the mabl ecosystem
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support to monitor and identify trends in customer experience across your accounts to identify opportunities for engagement
- Advocate internally at mabl for the success of your accounts by eliciting and channeling their feedback, participating in QBRs, managing escalated issues, etc.
- Become a power user of the mabl platform and promote its expansion across organizations through various activities and programs
- Represent mabl at speaking engagements, conferences, and other promotional events
At times, you'll travel to customer sites and may need to be available outside normal business hours based on the needs of your accounts.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 3 years of experience working with large enterprise customers in a similar TAM or consultative, customer success, solutions architect, or other thought leadership role
- The initiative and drive of a self-starter with the collaborative spirit of a team player
- Experience working with front-end web technologies and APIs
- A strong technical aptitude, a sense of curiosity and enthusiasm, and an approachable, helpful disposition
- Experience with core JS, familiarity with CSS/XPath selectors, and standard Web APIs
- Professional experience with test automation and/or DevOps tools is a major plus
- Some project management experience
- You constantly learn, challenge assumptions, solve problems, and ensure your work is providing high customer value
- You are an effective communicator; we are a small team, and you will impact every aspect of our company
- Are generally available to work collaboratively with an East Coast team from late morning to mid afternoon
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
mabl offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and a generous time-off policy.