All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
Mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, Jetblue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform which was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify partners.
Our culture is built around values including Supportive, Driven, Insight, and Authenticity. We work day in and day out to build a successful business and share in the rewards and upside which that brings. We’re transparent to a fault and excited about building a great team.
What you'll do:
- Onboard new customers to the mabl platform including hands-on training
- Quarterly QBRs with enterprise clients
- Owning the full renewal process from planning to quoting to closing
- Ongoing product feedback sessions and translating customer suggestions into product requirements
- Helping to identify expansion opportunities and working with the sales team to execute
- Monitoring customer health including metrics and usage trends
- Design professional services programs to help enterprise onboarding
What we're looking for:
- Customer Success experience at a SaaS B2B company
- Someone who’s willing to own a renewal quota
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Comfortable with technology including CSS, HTML
- A driven individual who’s strategic in finding expansion opportunities within accounts
- Data driven decision making capabilities
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Team player with ability to work across sales, marketing, and product teams
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.